“An inclusive society where the importance of mental health and wellbeing is universally understood and valued.”
“To become a recognised centre of excellence and expertise in mental health and learning disability within the next five years.”
- Delivering consistently high quality care and treatment
- Ensuring our services are driven by the voices of the people who use them
- Building a reputation as a recognised centre of excellence and expertise
- Attracting and retaining talented people and creating a great place to work, with a shared sense of pride and ambition
- Challenging discrimination and stigma and championing recovery, inclusion and wellbeing
- Being an efficient, thriving and successful organisation with a sustainable future.